Buckinghamshire Partnerships

How to Report Abuse

How to Report Abuse

If you are concenred that a vulnerable adult may be or has been abused then please call the Safeguarding Adults Team. 

    Call Us

E-mail safeguardingadults@buckscc.gov.uk or phone 101, please dial 999 if it is an emergency.

You can also complete  A REFERRAL FORM AND SEND TO safeguardingadults@buckscc.gov.uk  please DO NOT send to the Boards email address. 

Concerns about a child:  01296 383962 (0800 999 7677 out of hours), further information can be found on Buckinghamshire Children's Safeguarding Board Website.

 The above information is translated into different lanaguages below:

Urdu, Gujarati, Polish , Filipino, Pashto and Bengali.